Reic 2013 Conference Farewell breakfast/brunch @TheHothouseCafe
- IREM British Columbia Chapter 50
- Sponsor Acknowledgement
- IREM® Kit
- About IREM®
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- 2010 / 2011 Winter Output
- DEADLINE July 15 to win $500 off RECIS 2014!
- ACCREDITED COMMERCIAL MANAGER (ACoM)
- ACCREDITED RESIDENTIAL MANAGER®
- IREM® BC Member Information
- 2010 Summer Output
- 2010 Fall Output
- 2010 Spring Output
- Certified in Real Estate Finance (CRF)
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute (FRI)
- 2011 Fall Output
- Certified Residential Underwriter (CRU)
- Certified Reserve Planner (CRP)
- 2011 Summer Output
- 2011 Winter Output
- Certified Leasing Officer (CLO)
- 2011 Spring Output
- Associate Reserve Planner (ARP)
- 2012 Winter Output
- Donnelly Landcapes Ltd.
- Summer Output 2013
- Phoenix Restoration Services
- Waste Management, Inc.
- Brighter Mechanical Limited
- BFL Canada Insurance
- Select Window Coverings Ltd. and Floors
- ServiceMaster Clean Residential
- Vancouver Fire & Security
- ServiceMaster Restore Fraser Valley
- Taylor Restoration Services
- Action Integrated Security Solutions
Read more about professional designations:
Celebrating 48 years of professionalism 1965 - 2013
The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) is an association of property and asset managers who have met the strict criteria in the areas of education, experience and ethics. Founded in 1933, IREM's mission is to educate real estate managers, certify their competence and professionalism, serve as an advocate on issues affecting the real estate management industry, and enhance its members' professional competence so they can better identify and meet the needs of those who use their service.
For those of you who are committed to a rewarding career in real estate, the words of the Realtor`s Code ring true. Real Estate is the backbone of our economy, and property management is the integral profession that ensures success in this industry. Therefore, for those who are committed to a professional real estate career then the greatest investment you can make in yourself and your future is to become a member of both the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and the Real Estate Institute of Canada (REIC).
The Institute of Real Estate Management (founded in 1933) is the world`s premier organization devoted to property and asset management. The Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation is the highest such accreditation obtainable. This Institute is truly international. Our British Columbia Chapter (IREM No.50) links local members to other property management experts worldwide.
Likewise, the Real Estate Institute of Canada (founded in 1955) is the premier educational and promoter of ongoing professional development organization in Canada. Its professional designations are proven and REIC accreditation represents your commitment and achievement of academic and experience excellence. When you join REIC, you join like-minded professionals in Chapters Coast-to-Coast. You become part of a national network.
Both organizations and its members operate under the most stringent Code of Ethics and Professional Standards in the industry. With their internationallyrecognized professional designations, skill, expertise and experience, IREM and REIC members are the best compensated and regarded professionals in their respective fields. Career opportunities present themselves to these members.
The wisest decision I made at the beginning of my career was to become a member of IREM and REIC. The commitment made to achieve my accreditation has benefited myself and my clients repeatedly. I firmly believe that to be considered a true professional in the year`s ahead means membership in IREM and REIC. You will never regret your decision to become a member.
William McCarthy, A.A., B.A., M.A., B.G.S., CPM, FRI, RPA, CLO, R.R.(B.C.), FRICS, CRE
Past President IREM British Columbia Chapter No. 50
Past President Real Estate Institute of Canada 2009-2010
IREM British Columbia Chapter 50 is based in greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Currently (2010) there are 106. Chapter 50 is a very active chapter providing services to its members such as seminars, networking opportunities and industry related information and updates. Through the chapter's fundraising efforts, regular contributions are made to our chosen charity, the British Columbia Children's Hospital Foundation. The Christmas Chapter luncheon meeting also provides donations to the local food and toy banks. Most Chapter 50 events are open to anyone with an interest in the property/asset management industry and are supported by very generous sponsors.
If you are interested in furthering your career and enhancing your education, IREM BC Chapter 50 is pleased to assist with your endeavors. Chapter 50 is also prepared to assist with other industry related issues such as legislative matters, employment opportunities and qualified vendors.
- 4 membership luncheons annually with speakers on a wide variety of real estate related topics.
- Annual golf tournament
- Annual signature event/trade show
- A quarterly newsletter: "Output"
- Regular educational seminars on matters relating to member's interests
- Regular marketing and promotion of IREM credentials to the public
- Sharing of information relating to the real estate property/asset management industry
- Real Estate Conference at Sea - education, networking and fun all together
More Information and Contacts
For further information on Chapter 50 such as calendar of events, industry related links, etc. please feel free to browse our website for more information or contact our IREM Association Administrator on our contact page.